Saturday, May 18, 2013

Kristen & Michael (Married)

I have known Kristen since my teens, we were always known as the "Kristen's", we were best of friends. She is such a sweet, fun, adventurous, caring person, and I always knew she'd make such an amazing bride one day, and even more, an amazing wife.
When I was asked to be a second shooter for her wedding, I was so happy. She will always be a close friend to me, and I was so thankful to be there, taking pictures of her special day.
Michael, was at first quiet, I didn't know what to think of him, all I knew was she left her life in South Carolina to be with him in Ohio. During the ceremony, he shared his vows, and I then knew why she picked him. He, too, was sweet, and I know he cares about her, and would do anything under the sun for her. They both fit, they are caring, they are fun, and they get it each other.
I wish them the best of luck, and many years of a happy marriage!
And ps. ya'll remember, "Rain is a good thang" .
 










No comments:

Post a Comment